This year 2020 our NGO, thanks to their motivated and engaged volunteers, was present around the world on different cleanups for the World Cleanup Day organized internationally by https://www.worldcleanupday.org/.
We are very proud and happy that distances and cultures are no frontiers for us, but instead a motivation to make a big difference, all together! Thank you all!
- *Switzerland, Luzern: TWS as Co-Organizer together with other NGOs, coordinated by our volunteer Sonja Büsser and Founder Patricia Stöckli. TWS Members present: Markus Kurath, Patricia Stöckli, Sonja Büsser, Natalie Blanc, Johann Blanc
- *Indonesia, Siladen Island: Organized by Trash Waste Solutions together with our Partner Siladen SPA Resort, Ana and Miguel, together with Jesica and Kids from Bunaken TH NGO made a beach cleanup and also an underwater cleanup in front of the island.
- *Indonesia, Nanas Island: Official WCD Organized by TWS Volunteer, Rio Zee. 2 Cleanups organized, morning and afternoon.
- India, Manali (Himalayas): Supported by our Volunteer Chris Koski
Also Thanks to all our partners and friends that took action this week independently:
- *Waste Bank, Manado Indonesia
- *Sea Soldiers Bangka + Coral Eye Resort, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Manengkel Solidaritas, Bunaken Marine Park
- *Celebes Divers, Siladen, Indonesia
* The Waste Collected on these locations was classified and segregated and all materials that where able to be recycled where send to a Waste Bank or a Recycling Point, the non-recyclable where correctly disposed, far away from nature.
Here some pictures and videos from the diferent cleanups: